Montag, 7. Januar 2013

break, school and stuff like this

Alright, break is over now. Today I had my first schoolday in 2013! Today morning as my clock was ringing I was just thinking: ''Are you kidding me?!''.
Sure I'm not a person who sleeps that long, but 6 o'clock in the morning is way too early!
But at first I want to tell you guys something about the last week of the break, which was also the first week in 2013.
It was kinda boring because most of the time I was alone at home. I started to watch RTL or RTL2 of german which was a really bad idea but it was also a good way to let the time runs fast ;)
Last saturday I went to Olives Gardens, an italien Restaurant, with my hostfamilie and me hostcousin and hostaunt. - by the way, I ate salate!
After this my hostmom & my hostbrother went to Chucky Chees which is a casino for little kids.
My hostaunt & hostcousin went to the mall so I joined them, of course!
After a few hours we all went to the dollar movies and watched an awesome actionmovie!
This day was a really good end of the break!

So as I told ya school started today.We just have this week & next week in the first semester left!
Friday the exames gonna start! Guys wish me luck, cause I didn't study yet! 
Tomorrow I can try out for the softball team! My hostmom was so nice and talked to the coach today.
There is just one problem: My school just have a varsity team (which are the better ones) & I have no idea how softball works! So I'm pretty sure I will not make it in the team :(
But one try it is worth it, isn't it?
So please wish me luck because that would be an awesome experience for me!
Ok, that was almost all the stuff I wanted to tell you and I hope you liked that I wrote this in english even my english is not that good like it should after 5 month america..

Greetings from florida!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen