Well, It's monday already what means that I have to go to school today.
But first of all I'd like to tell you guys something from my last week.
I went with some friends to the mall and afterwards we went to the movies & had a sleepover.
We all had a nice time & lots of fun.
Monday was a special day so that we hadn't school.
The other days of the week went really fast & the weekend was there soon.
My Hostmom and me decided to go now to the YMCA which is a center where you can do workout.
I really have to do this cause,I'm honest, I gain too much weight here in Florida.
I mean you only live once and Dunkin Donuts, Chick-fil-A & Wendy's are just too amazing!
There we did one and a half hour Zumba! That was a lot of fun and I hope so bad that it works!
I don't want to come back as a patato! :0
Now to the weekend: I had some little problems with one of my ears, nothing bad but I couldn't hear so good so that I wanted to go to the doctor. I said doctor but at the end I foundmyself at the emergency because my ''wonderful'' insurance is just for the hospital what really pissed me off!
But well.. I just say: Everything, even it is just a doctor visit is an experience!
So, I have to go to bed. Hope everyone is alright.
See you all in 3 Month!
<33
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen